Talent Acquisition Strategy Day
Monday April 6, 2020: 12pm – 8pm (includes networking lunch & drinks)
This strategy day will bring you 4 of the most high-impact people leaps being taken to address the vital challenges of how we find, attract, and build the tech workforce of tomorrow. Through a combination of thought leader perspectives and facilitated discussions between HR and strategic Talent Acquisition leaders, you will leave with connections, insights and innovative ideas you can immediately implement:
The Supply Chain of Skills: Building Supply Against Demand and Predicting Future Needs
- How AI is set to radically transform and accelerate how we identify future skill gaps, enabling us to detect and deploy skills at speed and scale
- Taking lessons from the consumer: learning an employee’s motivations, their likes and dislikes, to better predict future gaps and harness skillsets
- Mapping skillsets to graph skills globally, identifying where best to do business, where best to acquire and, ultimately, where work can be done most productively
No Jobs, No Job Descriptions: Radically Redesigning How We Hire & Retain the Best in Tech
- Applying non-traditional thinking to traditional processes by building roles around the candidate, not the job description
- Hypergrowth recruitment: Experimental ideas to help you and your candidates stand out from the crowd
- Less is more: Cut down the number of weaker applications, attract the strongest ones and save crucial time
A Radical Approach to Rejuvenating Tomorrow’s Tech Talent Pipeline
- Hear how one CHRO is attracting and developing young talent from around the globe and reshaping the workforce demographic
- Challenging traditional notions of what it means to be tech talent, how do we open up pipelines to non-traditional sources of talent?
- What lessons have been learned from promoting diversity in traditionally challenging geos, and what benefits exist from having a truly global and diverse talent pipeline?
Plenty More Fish in the Ocean: Securing Top Tech Talent in a Hyper-Competitive Industry
- Reimagining how you attract and select world-class talent and capabilities in a difficult tech talent market
- In a world of fierce competition, rethink the way you screen and interview for the right cultural fit
- How do we hold on to our culture, and what makes us special, during rapid growth?
Facilitated by a panel of talent experts, including:
Kelley Steven-Waiss, Chief Human Resources Officer, HERE Technologies
Joe Griston, Chief of Talent, Arrival
Lauren McKenna, Global Head of Human Resources, Trend Micro
Josee Meiners, Chief Human Resources Officer, The Ocean Cleanup